Terms of Service
These Terms of Service are effective March 23, 2019. They define the agreement between you and Cloudrun Inc., a Florida Corporation.
By using the cloudrun.co website ("Service"), or any services of Cloudrun Inc. ("Cloudrun", "We"), you agree to the following terms and conditions ("Terms"). If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you confirm that you are authorized to bind such entity to these Terms, in which case the terms "you" or "your" shall refer to such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with these Terms, you may not accept this agreement or use the Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time on the Site. Violation of any of the Terms can result in the termination of your account.
- You must be a human. Registering accounts by bots or other programs is not permitted.
- You must be 13 years or older.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and a valid payment method to register for an account.
- You may not share your login information with any other person.
- You are responsible for keeping your login information secure. We will not be liable for any loss or damage due to your failure to do so.
- You can delete your account by sending a request to email@example.com.
Use of Cloudrun
- You use Cloudrun at your own risk.
- You may not use Cloudrun for any illegal purpose.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damages resulting from your use of Cloudrun.
- We can modify or discontinue your access to Cloudrun at any time and without notice.
- We can refuse service to anyone for any reason and at any time.
- We don't warrant that Cloudrun will meet your needs, requirements, or that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- By using the Service, you agree to pay Cloudrun any charge incurred by your use of the Service.
- You are giving us permission to charge your on-file credit card for the amount incurred by your use of Cloudrun.
- We bill monthly, on every first day of the following calendar month. For example, we bill on March 1, 2019 for all use charges make in February, 2019.
- By accepting to start a model run, you agree to pay the amount associated with that run.
- Storage of model output files will be charged based on storage capacity used and time duration of the storage.
- All fees are exclusive of any taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities.
- If you decide to dispute any charge, you agree to contact Cloudrun Support first and request a resolution.
- Free trial credits cannot be refunded.
- We may amend and update these Terms at any time. For any material changes, we'll let you know before they become in effect.
- We may modify or discontinue the Service at any time and without notice.
- We will not be liable for any for any loss or damage resulting from modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuation of the Service.
- Any new features or changes to the current Service will be subject to these Terms. Continued use of the Service after any such changes will constitute your consent to such changes.
- You own the data that you create with Cloudrun. You are free to use it for any legal purpose, including research, sale, or developing your own product.
- You are responsible for exporting or downloading any of your data from Cloudrun prior to termination of your account for any reason.
- By using Cloudrun, you agree that any data that you upload, such as model input files, you either own, or are authorized to upload by the owner of the data.
- We claim no ownership over the data you upload to Cloudrun.
- The information on your profile and uploaded content such as model input files remain yours.
- We reserve the right to refuse or remove any uploaded content.
- Cloudrun owns all legal right, title, and interest in and to the Cloudrun Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Cloudrun Services, whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright ©2019 Cloudrun Inc. All rights reserved.
- You must not modify, adapt, or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Cloudrun.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without written permission by Cloudrun.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the administrative interface of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided to you by Cloudrun, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Cloudrun.
- You agree not to engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Cloudrun Services, or the servers and networks which are connected to the Service.
The failure of Cloudrun to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Cloudrun and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Cloudrun. You agree that these Terms and Your use of the Service are governed under Florida law. Please send any questions about these Terms to firstname.lastname@example.org.